Thursday 15 May 2008

Sponsored Walk Update


Hi All!

In June I will be holding a sponspored walk at the Llanelli Millenium Coastal Park. The plan is to walk 5km, at the walker's own pace starting from the Discovery Centre.
If you wish to get involved in this please don't hesitate to contact me.
As with all other events that I have held there will be prizes for the most money raised. In this case the first prize is a Designer Jewellry set.


In this update I also want to thank the Glantawe Lions Club for their hugely generous donation of £250. Thank you very much for this and I will be keeping you updated on my progress :)
My fundraising is almost at the half way stage, and I'm trying to think of different events that would interest people, so if you have any ideas, please just drop me a line :)
Thoughts that have been suggested so far include a curry night, sponsored abseil and fun day. I'm open to any other suggestions that people might have.
Again, as always I'd like to thank everyone for their support and encouragement. It's a hard slog getting the training done and the fundraising sorted, but I appreciate so much all those that have taken time out to either attend events or to dig deep in their pockets to sponsor me. Thanks Guys!


Catherine x

No comments: