Saturday 1 March 2008

Quiz Night, Part II

So, with these new tickets for the last Swans Match at the end of April, hot from Liberty Stadium in Swansea, I have decided not to hold an auction, but instead have a kind of "Spot the Ball" competition (Thanks Nic for the idea!). There are quite a few people who can't make the date that I have set for the quiz night, so to actually make the tickets accessible to more people I've decided to do that type of competition instead.

The quiz night itself I will be holding on the 25th March. Contact me if you think you can attend and want further details. It's ticket holder only and costs £3.00 per person....so get your teams ready and come along for some fun :)

There will be a cafe available on the night for refreshments.

Training is going steady at the moment. I want to try to get out on my bike at least twice a week, I have a training plan at the moment, to steadily build up my endurance and fitness, so its not strenuous, but rather steady and regular. I managed to get out today, before the rain came sheeting down!

No comments: