Wednesday 20 February 2008

Car Treasure Hunt Feb 17th


On Sunday 17th I had a car treasure hunt to raise money for the Cycle Cuba event.


The treasure hunt took place between a local car park and a country pub and took the treasure hunters through both a country park and a national park.


On the Sunday the weather was perfect, although it was a bit chilly by the time the hunters had to walk through the park.


I had arranged a set of questions that each of the groups had to answer, they needed to collect a few items and describe the locations of some photographs that I had taken.


All in all I think everyone enjoyed themselves. It took a lot of organising but the feedback that I have had has been positive, to the point that I think I might arrange something similar for the Summer.


The first prize was a carvery meal, kindly donated by a local restaurant. Both the restaurant and the Country Pub were extremely helpful. More details can be found on my fundraising page.


I'd like to thank everyone that took part and am very grateful for their generosity and the sense of fun that they all had. So Cheers to all of you!


Catherine x




No comments: